Saturday, July 07, 2007

Stash Enhancement Saturday!

I was lucky enough to find a blog of a fellow stitcher here in southwestern Ohio who through e-mail told me about a local cross stitch shop called "Keepsake Framing and Cross Stitch". I realized it was about 10 miles from my home so I decided a Saturday expedition was in order. What a beautiful shop! An older house converted to a cross stitch and frame shop, with each room decorated with antiques and loads of patterns, threads and fibers. Check out my purchases! I am especially happy with the material, as they are scrap pieces of linen, no more than $1-$2 each. I love these small pieces for needle fobs, ornmanets, etc. I also just like trying out the fabric without investing in a large amount. Thanks to Pam whose website is just beautiful...

No comments: